- Approved pants for NCAA softball umpires
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex 4-way stretch fabric spreads and lifts moisture from the skin
- 1.5" elastic expander waistband on each side allowing for up to 3" of expansion; (Ex: Size 40 pants will expand up to about 43")
- Flat front
- Gripper waistband helps keep your shirt tucked in
- Standard slash pockets
- Reinforced stitching
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Wide, reinforced belt loops
- Button tab and clasp closure
- Button loop on back left pocket
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- JHJesse H.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Flat Front Plate Umpire Pants with Expander Waistband 36I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 minutes agoAmazing professional feel and look!
The pants give a professional look! They feel great too!
- APANDRE P.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Flat Front Base Umpire Pants with Expander Waistband 36I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSmith 4-Way umpire pants
Fits like a charm around the waist, but very baggy on the legs even hemmed
- DCDouglas C.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Flat Front Base Umpire Pants with Expander Waistband 36I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoumpire
To thin. Must of been designed by someone in warm weather country.
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Flat Front Combo Umpire Pants with Expander WaistbandI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoSoftball
The pants are thin, hard to keep from wrinkling.
- MLMichael L.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Flat Front Base Umpire Pants with Expander Waistband 34I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoASSESSMENT
Pants are ok