- 92% Polyester/8% Spandex water resistant ComfortTech100 polyester fabric
- Permanent front crease
- 1 1/4" white side stripe
- Right inset back pocket and left button flap insert pocket
- Slash Cut Front Pockets
- Wide Elastic ComfortGrip Waistband
- Wide Tunnel Belt Loops
- YKK Zipper and Snaps
- 38" unhemmed inseam
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- DSDavid S P.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Cold Weather Football Referee Pants 36I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoSmitty 4-Way Stretch Cold Weather Football Referee Pants
Comfortable and well fitting. Time will answer how durable they are.
- MSmark s.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Cold Weather Football Referee Pants 40I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoPants to long
Paid to be hem and they was wrong length , I said 29 in and they was about 34 , way to longGerry Davis Sports10 months ago
Hi Mark - official and umpire pants have a front rise that is typically much longer than a pair of jeans or dress slacks. Because of this what your inseam may be for those types of pants are likely to be longer than what it should be for most official and umpire pants. We will reach out directly to you to determine if it was an error on our end and if so will work with you to resolve it. If you have any questions or we can assist in any way, please contact us at email@example.com.