- 92% polyester and 8% spandex for an innovative 4-way stretch fabric
- Spreads and lifts moisture from the skin for a cooler and lighter feel to the fabric
- Slash pockets
- Comfort 2 1/2" wide grip waistband
- Athletic cut for comfort and durability
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- NCNick C.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Pleated Basketball Referee Pants 40I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months agoSmitty ref pants
I like the comfort and how they look. However, I do not like them as much as the Sansabelts because they wrinkle and don't hang out as well or as quickly. Once these get wrinkled in your suitcase, you have to get them laundered or ironed out. I paid extra to have you guys hem them but the thread that was used to hem them seemed like recycled plastic water bottles. It wasn't thread at all and it came out almost right away.
- PCPhillip C.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Pleated Basketball Referee Pants 34I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars11 months ago32” inseam?
Not sure why I bothered paying for the pants to be hemmed with a 32” inseam. Didn’t try the pants on until the day of a preseason scrimmage and about 2 hours before the games only to discover that the pants needed literally another 4 inches of length taken off. Also the fit is weirdly bell bottomish. Maybe just a lemon, however, I’m a little hesitant to order pants in the future.Gerry Davis Sports11 months ago
Hi Phil - Thanks for your review. Please note that officials pants typically have a lower front rise than a pair of jeans or slacks you wear day-to-day. This can result in a pant longer then expected by anywhere between 3-5" on average when you use your standard inseam. If you measure your inseam and believe it is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work on a resolution for you.
- BSbrian s.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Pleated Basketball Referee Pants 32I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogood looks and functionality.
They look good, almost dressy and they’re suited to their purpose. I like that they are comfortable and move with me.
- RORoger O.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Pleated Basketball Referee Pants 34I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPants
Comfy and sharp looking
- JHJames H.Verified BuyerReviewingSmitty 4-Way Stretch Pleated Basketball Referee Pants 36I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoHem too long
Be aware when ordering alterations that the crotch is dropped significantly.... making the pants way too long. You'll be paying to have them altered again.