These are the same pants worn by Major League Baseball umpires and are sold exclusively at Gerry Davis Sports!
- Poly-spandex blend keeps you cool and comfortable on the field
- Belt loops positioned specifically to accommodate ball bags
- Signature 3 belt loops in back (32" pants have only 2 belt loops)
- Shallow front pockets so you don't have to dig for what's inside
- Expansion waistband offers 1.5" of flexibility for enhanced fit (Ex: Size 34 pants will expand up to about 35.5")
- Gripper interior helps keep shirt tucked
- Non-roll waist helps pants keep their shape
- Pleated front for stylish appearance, better fit
- Durable clasp and heavy-duty zipper, both for long life
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- RPRobert P.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis MLB Pro Style Plate Umpire Pants 34I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice plate umpire pants
The pants fit well, run a size tight, however advised to buy up a size in description / review section and the hemming was accurate. Will buy more as needed, thanks again!
- RCRobert C.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis MLB Pro Style Base Umpire Pants 48I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest Umpire Pants on the Market
These pants are hands down the best umpire pants on the market....
- AAndrewVerified BuyerReviewingDavis MLB Pro Style Plate Umpire Pants 44I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy favorite pants
Love them during the summer months. Coolest pants I’ve had by far. Won’t wear anything else
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis MLB Pro Style Base Umpire Pants 36I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoQuality
These pants seem to be very nice quality. I hope they last longer in the sun than the Smitty pants.
- TLTerry L.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis MLB Pro Style Base Umpire Pants 34I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat pants
These pants look and feel great. I think I either gained a little more weight than I thought, or the waste runs a little small. I’m a bit squatty as it is, but they were a bit snug in the waist. I wish there was a flat front option because I think that would look a little better than the pleated front. Regardless, the highest quality pants I’ve owned and would recommend.