The third generation Force3 Defender has been masterfully engineered, tried, tested, and unconditionally trusted by players and umpires at every level around the world.
Independent tests conducted by an independent National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) approved testing facility, concluded that the Force3 Defender V3 met all standards.
G-Forces were also reduced with impressive results. Tests included impacts by 70mph softballs and 100mph baseballs.
- Patented dual mask system with the Shock Suspension System (S3)
- Hybrid hollow and solid steel cage is incredibly strong and lightweight
- Powder coated cage is constructed with large eye opening for an unrestricted view of the field
- Patented forehead extension
- Dupont™ Kevlar™ lined chin pad
- Padding is covered with synthetic leather while shell and backplate are constructed with proprietary impact-resistant PVC, lined with Dupont™ Kevlar™ for long-lasting protection
- Ventilated with 24 strategically placed airflow vents for maximum comfort
- Additional safety strap keeps mask secure when unsnapped
- Weighs approx. 54 oz
- One size fits adults with 7 1/8 - 7 1/2 hat sizes
*NOCSAE® does not have umpire mask standards, and this masks have not been certified as compliant with any NOCSAE® standard.
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.