The second generation Force3 Defender is an amazing technological creation that has revolutionized traditional style masks.
Independent tests conducted by an independent National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) approved testing facility, concluded that nothing comes close to the protection as the Defender. With virtually the same footprint of a traditional mask, the Defender’s patented technology reduces frontal impact forces in most cases.
G-Forces were also reduced with impressive results. Tests included impacts by 70mph softballs and 100mph baseballs.
- Includes standard harness made of heavy duty nylon with stretch elastic
- Lightweight tubular chrome alloy
- Patented dual mask system with the Shock Suspension System (S3)
- Three spring 2nd generation design
- Single bar construction for optimal view
- Unequal DuPont™ Kevlar® lined padding
- 4 different high-impact foam padding construction with special memory comfort foam on chin and sides
- Powder coated for superior finish
- Weights 29 oz with harness
*NOCSAE® does not have umpire mask standards, and this masks have not been certified as compliant with any NOCSAE® standard.
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerReviewingForce3 Defender V2 Umpire Mask Silver/TanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoV2
Great equipment, feels great
- AMAldo M.Verified BuyerReviewingForce3 Defender V2 Umpire Mask Black/TanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat mask
Initially didn’t like the feel. After getting used to it, and taking some foul balls, I won’t go back to the traditional non-force3 mask. Worth the money.
- JHJames H.Verified BuyerReviewingForce3 Defender V2 Umpire Mask Black/TanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoForce 3 face mask
After 15 years of umpiring baseball, one of the best face mask for umpirea. The level of baseball that I do. I have taken 90+ of a bat and The F3 is the best on the market. Not 1 concussion. Add the Allstar Cobalt she'll makes a great combo
- DWDarren W.Verified BuyerReviewingForce3 Defender V2 Umpire Mask Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWhat I expected!!
Lightweight and comfortable.
- GTGordon T.Verified BuyerReviewingForce3 Defender V2 Umpire Mask Black/TanI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoMask pads
Mask pads a very poor and cheap. Mask is kinda heavy.