- Expandable waistband offers 1.5" of flexibility (Ex: Size 34 pants can expand to about 35.5")
- Base cut keeps you looking sharp in the field to avoid the "baggy" look (shin guards will NOT fit under these pants)
- 100% breathable polyester material moves with you around the field
- Pleated front for stylish appearance and better fit
- Gripper interior helps keep shirt tucked
- Durable clasp and heavy-duty zipper, both for long life
- Belt loops positioned specifically to accommodate ball bags
- Signature 3 belt loops in back, just like the pants worn by Major League Baseball umpires (28"-32" pants have only 1 back belt loop)
- Shallow front pockets so you don't have to dig for what's inside
- Non-roll waist helps pants keep their shape
- Dark gray color looks great next to any partner & helps prevent sun-fading
- Reinforced crotch with extra lining layer helps prevent splitting
- Machine washable
- Hang to dry
- Permanent press fabric travels well and eliminates most ironing
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- JBJoaquin B.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis Charcoal Expandable Waistband Plate Umpire Pants 32I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars30 minutes agoPlate Pants
For me best pants on the market
- MEMaurice E.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis Charcoal Expandable Waistband Combo Umpire Pants 36I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove these pants
The best pants on the market.
- NANate a.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis Charcoal Expandable Waistband Base Umpire Pants 40I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agoG.DAVIS BASE & PLATE PANTS.
Customer service was beyond excellent.
The pants however, don't seem as superiour quality as before. This purchase was my replacement pairs, after 5 years.
The sizing seems super off, the cut of the waist runs excessively smaller (yes, i read the Disclaimer & used the extender class before).
I've exchanged multiple pairs, different sizes, and haven't found the correct waist size yet.
The color still looks classy, and I dont want to look at other brands, but this might make me shop around for future pants.
- CBCRAIG B.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis Charcoal Expandable Waistband Plate Umpire Pants 40I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 days agoPants
Pants legs were to big and looked I could put both legs in sidw
- SFSam F.Verified BuyerReviewingDavis Charcoal Expandable Waistband Plate Umpire Pants 38I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCharcoal Plate Pants
My favorite Plate pants to wear, very comfortable, durable and great looking, love them.