- Wilson natural color Titanium Cage offering high strength protection at a light-weight
- Includes Wilson MLB harness
- Facemask pads are optional, for details see available configuration options below. Please note, configuration options are not limited to the options below and other facemask pads can be used with the Wilson Dyna-Lite Titanium Umpire Cage.
- Weighs 1 lbs with standard Wilson MLB harness.
- Wilson Memory Foam Pads, Black (WB5721101)
- Wilson Synthetic Leather Pads, Black (WB5721201)
- Wilson PU/Leather Pads, Black/Tan (WB5721301)
- Wilson Full Grain Leather Pads, Tan (WB5721001)
- Team Wendy Zorbium® Pads, Black
Gerry Davis Sports does not moderate or censor any customer reviews with the exception of in the event of explicit language or personally identifiable information.
- JCJoe C.Verified BuyerReviewingWilson Dyna-Lite Titanium Umpire Mask Wilson Synthetic Leather PadsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars45 minutes agoWilson D-L titanium
- DFDomiane F.Verified BuyerReviewingWilson Dyna-Lite Titanium Umpire Mask No PadsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIt's perfect and durable
After 20 games, and having taken 3-4 directly to the mask (80mph+) there's no mark or chip or bend. Works perfectly, is lightweight. If you can afford it, do it.
- FRFreddy R.Verified BuyerReviewingWilson Dyna-Lite Titanium Umpire Mask Wilson Memory Foam PadsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Mask
Great mask, very light with great visibility. This is a must have product by Wilson!
- LSLonnie S.Verified BuyerReviewingWilson Dyna-Lite Titanium Umpire MaskI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI don’t know what you mean to add a title!
I love it. I can see out of it well. It fits my head tightly and it is light on my head.
- CGChris G.Verified BuyerReviewingWilson Dyna-Lite Titanium Umpire MaskI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLight & comfortable.
Done a few plates now with this new mask. Light and comfortable, feels secure and safe on my face.
I took a hard swung foul tip square on in a spring training game and was able to skake it off straight away.
I have ordered the Umplife harness. That should take it up to the next level of comfort. Note, nothing wrong with the supplied harness, just a few umpires swear by the umplife stuff so thought I would go for it.